At SJP Law, we are not looking for short term appointments – we want high-quality personnel who will stay with us for many years, becoming an integral part of the team and embracing the firm’s values in the process.
Whilst we value knowledge, skill and experience, to us, personality and attitude are just as important. We want our staff to relate to clients and engage with them - ultimately building the successful, lasting relationships we have built our business and reputation on.
We strive to support all of our staff to reach their full potential, whether they train with us or join us as a lateral hire. From solicitors and trainees, to paralegals and admin staff, whatever the role, there is no glass ceiling at SJP Law, and there are opportunities for everyone to build a successful career and rise to the very top.
Make an Enquiry
We are always willing to accept and review job applications from exceptional candidates for positions at our firm. If you would like to be considered for a position please use the enquiry form or contact our Human Resources Manager on 01482 324591
Whilst the work we undertake may be complex, our deal with staff is simple.
We ask that you:
- Take pride in your work and always put the client’s interest before your own
- Grasp opportunities and take responsibility for driving your career
- Build your skills, get involved and make a broad contribution, it’s more than just a job!
- Embrace our ‘one firm’ culture and core values
In return we will:
- Provide interesting and complex work to help develop your skills and help you reach your full potential
- Give you responsibility
- Help you create and seize opportunities to progress
- Provide support and encouragement to develop through a variety of learning opportunities
- Provide a structured approach to personal development through our competency framework
Get in Touch
We are always happy to accept and review job applications from potential recruits across all positions within our firm. If you would like to be considered for a position or would welcome an informal chat about working at our firm, please contact our Human Resources Manager
Follow us on Social Media to keep up to date with our events and job opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please contact Kirsty Cuckson on 01482 324591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.