Complete GP Practice legal support
We provide advice and guidance across a variety of areas:
- The drafting and management of partnership agreements
- Employment contracts and policies
- GP partnership disputes and mediation
- Recruitment, redundancy and dismissals
- Property ownership, acquisition and structuring
- GP partner buy-in / retirement / departure
- Proactive, tailored advice on upcoming legislation that could affect your practice
- Data protection and freedom of information requests
- CQC regulation and registration
- Health and safety
- Coroner’s inquests
SJP Law has been trusted by the primary care sector across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire for many years. Our experienced teams have an excellent track record in supporting GP practices, providing tailored legal services to help them manage their businesses effectively in a dynamic environment.
The team to trust no matter how big or small your practice
We provide a completely bespoke service, providing cost-effective, professional legal support built around the requirements of you and your practice.
Our services can help you benefit from:
- Effective, up to date processes, contracts and procedures
- Reduced risk of employment issues and disputes
- Increased control over your workforce
- Improved productivity and workplace harmony
- Decreased admin and HR responsibilities
- Professional, dependable support during times of conflict or dispute
- Experienced teams with a strong track record supporting GPs
- Predictable legal costs
All this means that you will have more time to concentrate on the most important part of running your practice - looking after your patients.
We pride ourselves on being trusted, independent, successful and helpful in all transactions with our clients, either directly, or in partnership with mutually trusted advisers.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please contact Alistair Latham on 01482 316728 or email email@example.com.
We have been fortunate to secure the services of Alistair Latham from Stamp Jackson & Procter. We are working with him on practice mergers, partnership agreement, etc. He has key strengths, such as his knowledge and experience of local and national NHS strategy and business. We have confidence and respect for his recommendations, and his delivery is prompt.
The partners and I would have no hesitation in recommending him.