Complete veterinary legal support
We provide advice and guidance across a variety of areas:
- The drafting and management of partnership agreements
- Employment contracts and policies
- Partnership and expense sharing agreements
- Commercial contracting
- Incorporation and LLP formation
- Sale and purchase advice
- Disputes and mediation
- Recruitment, redundancy and dismissals
- Property ownership, acquisition and structuring
- Partner buy-in / retirement / departure
- Proactive, tailored advice on upcoming legislation that could affect your practice
- Health and safety
We provide tailored legal support to Veterinary practices across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Our legal services can help you manage your business effectively, whether you are looking to buy or sell a Veterinary practice, manage succession/partner retirement planning, or need support with any aspect of running your business.
The team to trust no matter how big or small your practice
We offer a completely bespoke legal service, providing cost effective support built around the requirements of you and your practice.
Our services can help you benefit from:
- Effective, up to date processes, contracts and procedures
- Reduced risk of employment issues and disputes
- Increased control over your workforce
- Improved productivity and workplace harmony
- Decreased admin and HR responsibilities
- Professional, dependable support during times of conflict or dispute
- Experienced teams with a strong track record
- Predictable legal costs
All this means that you will have more time to concentrate on the most important part of running your practice - looking after your clients and their animals.
We pride ourselves on being trusted, independent, successful and helpful in all transactions with our clients, either directly, or in partnership with mutually trusted advisers.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please contact Alistair Latham on 01482 316728 or email email@example.com.