We provide a complete range of business legal services for owner managed businesses and SMEs, providing support and guidance as your business grows.
We can advise you on employment matters, mergers and acquisitions, contracting and strategic planning, right through to arranging your exit strategy or retirement plan. Our team will ensure that your business runs smoothly from a legal point of view, so you can concentrate on developing and growing your business.
Make an Enquiry
We will explain everything to you in plain English, helping you to understand complex legal processes and jargon.
Complete business services legal support
We provide advice and guidance across a variety of areas:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- HR service (contracts and effective performance management)
- International trade (global markets for import and export)
- Joint ventures
- Articles of Association, Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Trade Marks and Patents
- GDPR, regulatory compliance and company secretarial services
- Project management and handling disputes
- Retirements and exit strategies
The team to trust no matter how big or small your business
We help business owners and managers in every industry sector to achieve their goals by providing clear and effective legal advice which delivers real commercial benefits.
We pride ourselves on being trusted, independent, successful and helpful in all transactions with our clients, either directly, or in partnership with mutually trusted advisers, including accountants, banks, land agents, letting agents, planning consultants, foreign lawyers, financial advisers and venture capital firms.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please contact Mark Daubney on 01482 316725 or email email@example.com.
- Advising on the creation of a new group structure for a local food supply business - which included transferring valuable property/assets into a new holding company. This helped protect those assets from trade risk and claims from creditors in the future
- Incorporating a partnership in the hospitality sector into a limited company (including the transfer of ongoing supply agreements, employees, assets, etc) - which helped reduce the risks from the business to the partners personally and also achieve significant tax savings