Complete haulage and transport logistics legal support
We provide advice and guidance across a variety of areas:
- Managing compliance, risks and standards
- Traffic Commissioner inquiries
- UK border issues
- Vehicle seizure issues
- Carriage of goods disputes
- Disposal of assets
- Employment law and HR workforce management
- Subcontractors and agency workers
- Health and safety regulatory issues
- Real estate management
- Mergers and acquisitions
The team to trust no matter how big or small your requirement
We represent clients of all sizes, from small scale operators through to large fleets of vehicles. Our clients operate across a variety of sectors, from transporting livestock to international freight, and we have helped them maximise their businesses through our extensive industry knowledge.
We pride ourselves on being trusted, independent, successful and helpful in all transactions with our clients, either directly, or in partnership with mutually trusted advisers such as accountants, port operators, planning and rating consultants, insurance brokers, banks, lease companies and holding companies.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please contact Alistair Latham on 01482 316728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Helping clients improve the management and efficiency of their workforce - including dealing with issues such as tampering with tachographs, mobile phone use while driving, breaches of drivers’ hours rules, abuse of night-out payments and handling drivers with medical problems (including licences having been revoked by the DVLA)
- Successfully negotiating a multi-year contract on behalf of a haulier, for new work with a major supplier in the construction industry. As part of the negotiations we successfully reduced the number of new drivers being taken on by our client as a result of TUPE from 16 to 12