Complete charity legal support
We provide advice and guidance across a variety of areas:
- Identifying and adopting the best legal structure to achieve your goals
- Governance, and relationships between trustees, management, funders/donors and other stakeholders
- Balancing charitable objectives with the need to operate a sustainable charity with impact
- Managing focus and reporting obligations with the Charity Commission and Companies House
- Philanthropy and venture philanthropy, bringing together our charity, private client and tax expertise
The team to trust no matter how big or small your requirement
We help charities at every stage, from supporting founders with setting up, to ensuring that established charities are operating in the best interest for the donors, founders and the causes they support.
We pride ourselves on being trusted, independent, successful and helpful in all transactions with our clients, either directly, or in partnership with mutually trusted advisers, such as community project leaders, benevolent support, inner city and rural collaboration, sporting initiatives, families, hospitals, schools and related charities.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please contact Philip Lewis-Ogden on 07539 361037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.