Complete charity legal support
We provide advice and guidance across a variety of areas:
- Identifying and adopting the best legal structure to achieve your goals
- Governance, and relationships between trustees, management, funders/donors and other stakeholders
- Balancing charitable objectives with the need to operate a sustainable charity with impact
- Managing focus and reporting obligations with the Charity Commission and Companies House
- Philanthropy and venture philanthropy, bringing together our charity, private client and tax expertise
The team to trust no matter how big or small your requirement
We help charities at every stage, from supporting founders with setting up, to ensuring that established charities are operating in the best interest for the donors, founders and the causes they support.
We pride ourselves on being trusted, independent, successful and helpful in all transactions with our clients, either directly, or in partnership with mutually trusted advisers, such as community project leaders, benevolent support, inner city and rural collaboration, sporting initiatives, families, hospitals, schools and related charities.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please contact Claire Ramsden on 01482 316727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claire has both the experience and patience to deal with TMCP. Claire has carried out legal work, in negotiating and renewing our lease agreement, with the telecoms company’s use of space within a local Methodist Church. Claire’s persistence resulted in a deal which covered our costs for all works in arranging the lease renewal.
Claire’s technical knowledge has been invaluable to us; she is approachable, able to explain and clarify anything ‘technical’. She is very quick to respond, keeps us notified on a regular basis and lets us know when she is out of the office in case we need her help.