Complete Dental Practice legal support
We provide advice and guidance across a variety of areas:
- The drafting and management of partnership agreements
- Employment contracts and policies
- Partnership and expense sharing agreements
- Associate and hygienist agreements
- Procurement advice
- Disputes and mediation
- Recruitment, redundancy and dismissals
- Property ownership, acquisition and structuring
- Partner buy-in / retirement / departure
- Proactive, tailored advice on upcoming legislation that could affect your practice
- Data protection and freedom of information requests
- NHS regulatory and contract matters
- CQC regulation and registration
- Health and safety
- Coroner’s inquests
We provide a comprehensive range of legal support to dentists and dental practices across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Our tailored legal services can help you manage your business effectively, whether you are looking to buy or sell a dental practice, manage succession/partner retirement planning, or need any form of regulatory or employment advice.
The team to trust no matter how big or small your practice
We offer a completely bespoke service, providing cost-effective legal support that is built around the requirements of you and your dental practice.
Our services can help you benefit from:
- Effective, up to date processes, contracts and procedures
- Reduced risk of employment issues and disputes
- Increased control over your workforce
- Improved productivity and workplace harmony
- Decreased admin and HR responsibilities
- Professional, dependable support during times of conflict or dispute
- Experienced teams with a strong track record
- Predictable legal costs
All this means that you will have more time to concentrate on the most important part of running your practice - looking after your patients.
We pride ourselves on being trusted, independent, successful and helpful in all transactions with our clients, either directly, or in partnership with mutually trusted advisers.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please contact Alistair Latham on 01482 316728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.