We offer a full range of legal services tailored to the holiday park and lodge home business owners in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and across the UK.
One of the few law firms in the country with a specialist holiday parks team, we are Associate Members of the British Holiday and Homes Park Association (BH&HPA).
Our leisure and tourism legal experience has also helped owners of both hotels and golf clubs to manage and develop their businesses, from independent operators to group companies.
We will act as your legal partner, working hard to understand you and your park business, helping you to make the right decisions and develop your business into the future.
Make an Enquiry
We will explain everything to you in plain English, helping you to understand complex legal processes and jargon.
Complete holiday park and leisure business legal support
We provide advice and guidance across a variety of areas:
- Sale or acquisition of a holiday park or dealership
- Company and commercial advice, including intellectual property
- Drafting park rules and renewing licences
- Employment contracts, policies, issues and disputes
- Recruitment, redundancy and dismissals
- Property ownership, acquisition, structuring, planning and development
- Corporate ownership, structuring and diversification
- Succession planning and private client services
- Proactive, tailored advice on upcoming legislation that could affect your park
The team to trust no matter how big or small your requirement
SJP Law is based in East Yorkshire, at the heart of the caravan manufacturing industry. Having worked with holiday park owners and operators for many years, we have a comprehensive understanding of the sector, and the challenges facing industry businesses.
We pride ourselves on being trusted, independent, successful and helpful in all transactions with our clients, either directly, or in partnership with mutually trusted advisers, including surveyors, accountants, banks, pension funds, architects and planning consultants.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please contact Alistair Latham on 01482 316728 or email email@example.com.
I would be happy to recommend SJP Law to other park owners and now feel much more confident that our administrative documents are all up to date and reflect the current laws and market place. It was a simple, straight forward process and represented good value for money. We now have peace of mind for the future.