SJP Law has an excellent reputation across Yorkshire for providing private clients with the right, pro-active legal advice.
We are expert legal advice solicitors, with offices in Hull city centre and York. Our aim is to help clients to grow and enhance their wealth. We act for many high-net worth individuals and entrepreneurs, their families and associates to secure their future financial prosperity.
Make an Enquiry
We will explain everything to you in plain English, helping you to understand complex legal processes and jargon.
Looking after your family's future
- Powers of Attorney
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (Property and Financial affairs)
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (Health and Welfare)
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection, Deputyships and Statutory Wills
- Dementia and later-life planning
- Charitable Will Trust creation
- Case management, carers and support workers for private individuals
- Family investment companies
- Family charters
- Tax and estate planning
- SJP Law custody services for investments
- Living Wills
- Funeral wishes and guidance for your executors (e.g. body left to medical research)
- Avoiding inheritance disputes
- International aspects for worldwide assets
The team to trust no matter how big or small your requirement
We are here to help you organise your personal and financial affairs, ensuring that you have the right plans and measures in place to provide for you and your family’s needs. Many family businesses have benefited from the succession planning advice provided by SJP Law. We work extremely closely with our clients to review their property, corporate holdings, pension and family requirements.
We pride ourselves on being trusted, independent, successful and helpful in all transactions with our clients, either directly, or in partnership with mutually trusted advisers, including accountants, banks, stockbrokers and financial advisers, land agents and insurance brokers.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please contact Claire Charman on 01482 316720 or email email@example.com.
Claire has been brilliant, we did not know where to start with our cousin's estate as he had left a mountain of paper work relating to his assets and investments. Claire explained everything to us and kept us well informed whilst her team sifted through and organised all the paper work to help us deal with the inheritance tax.
Claire was just super from the very start. I would thoroughly recommend Claire, she is just lovely and so helpful.