As a full member, known as TEP (Trust and Estates Practitioner), Claire is recognised as an expert in her field, with proven qualifications and experience.
Claire’s experience and advice covers:
- Charity formation/administration
- Company formation/management
- Contentious trusts and estates
- Dispute resolution
- Elderly and vulnerable clients
- Estate planning/administration
- Family business
- Rural family, business and agriculture
- Trust planning/administration
- Wills and probate
- Tax advisory - Trusts and estate planning
- Wills and administration of deceased estates
- Succession planning
- Escrow services
As a full member Claire is subject to an extensive Code of Professional Conduct, requiring her to act with integrity and in a manner that inspires confidence, respect and trust of her clients and of the wider community.
Claire has helped families who have had to deal with a death by protecting the interests of the surviving relatives; ensuring elderly or vulnerable relatives are cared for and supported; helping families with assets spread across the world to be compliant with laws and tax rules in different countries; ensuring family businesses are passed safely from one generation to the next; and helping families support charitable causes in an effective way.
If you are considering planning for the future of your family or have a plan in place that you would like reviewing call Claire on 01482 316720 for an initial chat about your requirements.