Complete Employment Law support
We provide advice and guidance across a variety of areas:
- An initial audit – highlighting areas of risk and effective solutions to potential problems
- Terms and Conditions of Employment for your employees – tailored specifically to your organisation
- Staff Handbook/Procedures – clearly outlining expectations to help deal with problem employees
- Documents completed for you - no standard documents which leave you to do most of the work
- Employment Law Helpline – manned by qualified solicitors so you can get professional, personalised support when you need it
- Short response times - by phone or email, and usually the same day
- Backing of a Firm of Solicitors (members of the Law Society and regulated by the SRA)
- Optional Employer Protection Insurance* – for added security and peace of mind
Our solicitors provide a full employment law service that is designed to anticipate and reduce risks within your business by creating comprehensive, watertight policies, and reacting quickly to effectively manage potentially damaging disputes.
We know that every business is different, and we will work hard to understand the structure, hierarchy and culture of your organisation before protecting it in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
Many thanks for your note and for all your help to date. We will be sure to come back to you, should we ever need further advice; you have been brilliant and exactly what we needed!