At SJP Law, we offer a full range of tailored legal services to the caravan industry and owners of holiday parks in Hull and East Yorkshire and across the UK.
As Associate Members of the British Holiday and Homes Park Association (BH&HPA) we are one of the few law firms in the country with a specialist parks team.
Based in East Yorkshire, at the heart of the caravan manufacturing industry, we understand that running a holiday park or dealership comes with its own unique challenges.
From day to day sales and park management, to the host of specific regulatory and leisure industry issues that you may face, we recognise that you are part of a highly competitive market place and a constantly changing environment.
We have a comprehensive understanding of the business of being an owner of a holiday park (big or small) having worked with many owners and companies (new and experienced) for many years.
We will act as your legal partner, working hard to understand you and your park, helping you to make the right decisions and develop your business into the future.
Whether you are looking for one off assistance, or on-going support, you can choose from a full range of high quality legal services and advice, including help with:
- Sale or acquisition of a holiday park or dealership
- Company and commercial advice, including intellectual property
- Drafting park rules and renewing licences
- Employment contracts, policies, issues and disputes
- Recruitment, redundancy and dismissals
- Property ownership, acquisition, structuring, planning and development
- Corporate ownership, structuring and diversification
- Succession planning and wealth management
- Proactive, tailored advice on upcoming legislation that could affect your park
Sign up for Holiday Park updates
SJP Law are one of the regions leading holiday park law specialists.
For further information on our services or just a chat about what we offer, please contact Alistair Latham.