Our employment law solicitors ensure that a business is effectively protected from the potential disruption and damage of employment disputes which is imperative to the success of any organisation.
At SJP Law, we provide a full employment law service that is designed to anticipate and reduce risks within your business by creating comprehensive, watertight policies, and reacting quickly to effectively manage potentially damaging disputes.
We know that every business is different, and we will work hard to understand the structure, hierarchy and culture of your organisation before protecting it in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
This helps to free up your time and resources, enabling you to concentrate on the day-to-day challenges of running a successful business.
Delivering a full range of high-quality employment law services which include:
- An initial audit – highlighting areas of risk and effective solutions to potential problems
- Terms and Conditions of Employment for your employees – tailored specifically to your organisation
- Staff Handbook/Procedures – clearly outlining expectations to help deal with problem employees
- Documents completed for you - no standard documents which leave you to do most of the work
- Employment Law Helpline – manned by qualified solicitors so you can get professional, personalised support when you need it
- Short response times - by phone or email, and usually the same day
- Backing of a Firm of Solicitors (members of the Law Society and regulated by the SRA)
- Optional Employer Protection Insurance* – for added security and peace of mind
In addition, we will also support you by providing proactive advice on any upcoming legislation and changes in the law that could affect your business.
Providing a comprehensive, flexible and tailored service, we will make sure that your business is well placed to handle the most complex employment disputes.
Our value-added service protects your business from disruption and loss of profits, whilst providing expert support and security to both you and your employees in times of crisis.
Where disputes do happen, we will move quickly to minimise damage and ensure that your business gets the right outcome.