E-Law & Cyber Services
All businesses are affected by our increasingly digitised world - whether it be through engaging in e-commerce; the exploitation of ideas or a brand; transactions with foreign jurisdictions; the storage or transfer of digital data; guarding against hackers, malware and ‘phishing’ scams; or simply marketing through a website.
These present fantastic opportunities which, when handled properly, can quickly increase profitability. But they can also present a business with significant risks.
At SJP Law our specialist E-law & Cyber Services team provides a range of support for your online and digital needs. We have helped businesses ranging from simple online retailers to sophisticated providers of bespoke software and IT systems.
- An initial audit of your business - to identify your opportunities and risks
- Assistance with website set-up and terms & conditions of use
- Guidance on conducting business over the internet
- E-commerce terms & conditions of sale
- Software licences & agreements (including escrow agreements)
- Projects involving IT hardware and support services
- Data protection & privacy
- Protection and exploitation of intellectual property
- Fraud prevention and disaster recovery advice
- Assessing risks as part of business purchases
- Assisting with insuring against cyber risk
Our modern, flexible and pro-active approach allows us to respond and deal with issues quickly and efficiently - allowing you to get on with running your business.
By getting to know you and your business we help protect and grow your interests, providing security and peace of mind.